PrEP and circulation problems

I have struggled with poor circulation for my whole life and one of my doctors previously suggested that I might have Reynaud's phenomenon, although I had never seen the characteristic white fingers before. I recently started taking Truvada as a pre-exposure prophylactic (it's been about 6 weeks) and my circulation problems seem to have gotten worse. I experience more frequent numbness in my hands and feet, it takes longer to warm my extremities, and several of my fingers have turned pure white (Reynaud's phenomenon) on a few occasions.

Is decreased circulation a common side effect of Truvada, particularly when used for PrEP? Could there be some underlying cause for this recent decrease in circulation? Decreased circulation is mostly a mild irritant for me, and I'm not too bothered by it, but I do want to be reasonably certain that my medication isn't causing permanent damage or creating some new condition that is causing my Reynaud's.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I am not aware of any prior reports of truvada causing circulation issues. Perhaps it is just "true true and unrelated". Take care

LHW

low cd4 count
Can HIV Transmmit This way