hiv phobia and cant go testing .Do I need testing?

hello doctor ,first of all sorry for my english I hope that you will undertand my story. my exposure is almost 2 years ago. I am male ,mid 30 and circumsized .I had one time protected vaginal sex .I used trojan condom .I put the condom on , but it was wrong side about 3 cm and turned upside down and used the same condom .I was on top and i think that condom was intact after sex(condom was on entire sex) , did condom small leak ? do i need to water test or can I notice ? after sex I didnt check the condom but there was semen in the condom.I had no hiv,no std before this exposure. she is not csw .I know her friend too.she claims that she has no hiv also i ask my female partner before and after sex . She said that she is no hiv,std etc and she said I have been testing every 3 months even though I use condom she is from albany NY. here is my questions? 1.do I use condom corectly and consistently? 2. i have hiv phobia and i cant go testing. do i need testing? 3.how is hiv rates in albany ny ? 4.I can find her. if i ask her any test results for last year ,do you think that is appropriate to ask these things? 5.i had some urine tests and blood test but not specific hiv tests but urine is clean no bacteria negative protein,glukoz bilirubin lokosit etc.. and normal 22 parameter blood test results.I have no symptoms at all.I know that it will take time but hiv destroy somethings in the body and show abnormality in these tests? thanks for your great service to inform people for health issues. regards

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there I would say that you are at very low risk of HIV due to your use of the condom. The body of research on the effectiveness of latex condoms in preventing sexual transmission of HIV is both comprehensive and conclusive. The ability of latex condoms to prevent transmission of HIV has been scientifically established in "real-life" studies of sexually active couples as well as in laboratory studies. I would suggest getting tested and perhaps you could bring a friend or other support member to help you get through the experience. You can find more information about HIV rates in NY at: http://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/aids/statistics/annual/2010/2010-12_annual_surveillance_report.pdf Take care, LHW

Dr Lisa hightow please reply, i am asking 4th time
blood on a cap?