|Dr shannon, please reply
Apr 21, 2013
mom, thanks for replying previous question, i went under "western Blott Test" result is negative, my question is shall i have to under go any other tests like hep or syphilles or etc, thank you.... please reply
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi When you put your health at risk by having unprotected sex you should be tested for all of the sexually transmitted infections. Western Blot is only used for HIV not any of the other STI's.
So yes you should be tested for all of the STI's.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Are Herpes Sores Located?
- When Will You See Symptoms Of Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.