|Chance of HIV when having sex with condom
Apr 20, 2013
I am male, 45. I am now bit worried about the possibility of HIV. In the last 5 years, I had been to Bangkok, Frankfurt etc and had sex several time, but all the time with condom on. Is there any chance of getting HIV.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
As long as you use a condom and it doesn't break (proper use will help this not happen), then there wouldn't be any risk for HIV.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Some Has Hiv Can You Still Have Sex With A Condom On?
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Sex With A Condom On?
- What Are The Chances Of A Condom Breaking At Getting Hiv?
- Condom Breaks What Percent Chance Do I Have Hiv
- Chances Of Hiv From 1 Time Sex
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.