is it safe
Apr 20, 2013
Is it safe if my partner fingers me if I am HIV positive and they are not. My viral load is undetectable and I have been on ARV's for three and a half years?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Fingering typically holds no risk for HIV. I say it this way, because if there was a significant/fresh cut on someone's finger.. then we could be talking about some risk.. but that is a highly unlikely situation..
Btw, congrats on your undetectable viral load! I wish you many more years of undetectability.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.