Razor Worry

I was just wondering if it was possible to contract HIV from using the same razor as another person. I used my mother's razor to shave my legs and slightly cut myself a bit, it is not uncommon for us to share however, I am not aware of any diseases my mother may have as I have recently discovered she has been engaging in an affair. I do know for a fact that the razor had been last used 14 hours prior to when I used it, and there was no visible blood on it when I used it and it appeared to be dry, yet I do not remember if I rinsed it off. (If only I would of thought of all of this before I would have just found another razor!) Alas, here I am worried. Please let me know if I have put myself at any sort of risk. Thank you so much.

Hi If your mom does have HIV and you used the razor after her, having it be 14 hours later would not pose a risk. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

For future use, I would not share razors with anyone, not just for HIV but for other bacterias or virus.

Take care of yourself, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Chances of contracting HIV
Should i Worry More !!! repeat que...more details !!!