hello shannon, please tell me is ther any need to go for further tests?
Apr 19, 2013
mom please reply, shall i have to go for any further tests?? its the 1st and last i did sex with him. after that no sex and all, please reply firstname.lastname@example.org
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days, as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.