|hello shannon, please tell me is ther any need to go for further tests?
Apr 19, 2013
mom please reply, shall i have to go for any further tests?? its the 1st and last i did sex with him. after that no sex and all, please reply email@example.com
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days, as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.