8thweek RE..

shanon thanx for replying. my risk was I received oral sex from a gay guy for about 45 mins and in pleasure he bit my penis too many times but I never saw any cut on my penis due to that.. NOW AFTER 8 WEEKS I HAD SORE THROTE I WOMITED CZ CONGESTION THEN I WAS SHIVERING LIKE HELL FOR 2 HOURS AT NIGHT.. I DID NOT HAVE FEVER AFTER 2 DAYS SORE THROTE IS SOME WHAT NORMAL BUT I AM HAVING YELLOW COUGH.. PLEASE TELL ME CAN WE RELATE THIS TO HIV IN ANY WAY.. HOPE U WILL ANSWER

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. The important thing to remember is that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. But again, your risk of HIV transmission is very small.

Re: Risk of HIV infection?
hello shannon, please tell me is ther any need to go for further tests?