i accidentally think i ate blood

I know this WILL sound extremelly paranoic to you, but on December I was on a flight an they gave me a muffin with a small (smaller than a fingernail small) red fresh blood like stain and I tried to remove the stain as much as I could, but there was still some left and still ate it but was left with a horrible blood aftertaste, plus I had a small coldsore right in my lip (but there's no way the taste or the stain came from the cold sore). I got tested because my college mandated it in mid february and the results came back negative. Let's assume the worst case scenario, should I retested around 6 month after december? Is there any risk at all? Sorry for asking such a stupid question, and thanks for answering it anyways, because the doubt has been troubling me ever since it happened...

Hi Thank you for the question, it is not a stupid question. The answer is no you cannot get HIV this way. If it were blood first, the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Second HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience and your testing is evident of that.

Dr. Shanon please help 3rd time asking
Just Worried