Dr. Shanon please help 3rd time asking

Ok i want to start this off by saying I made the biggest mistake of my life on August 17th I had unprotected sex with a woman I met and knew nothing about... I got tested for HIV (4th gen cmia) and hepatitis b and c on August 19th (2days later) I was not educated on windows period back than, everything was negative. Than I got real sick on sept 15th so I went to the e.r. I had pus in the back of my throat bad throat infection and also high fever 102 I told the doc to test me for everything so I got a full scale std check including HIV (4th gen cmia) hep a,b,&c this was 28 days past possible exposure everything was negative. Than I got tested again for hivon nov 15th exactly 90 days with a 4th gen cmia test again negative as well. Than I had my last test on feb 17th (6 months) witch was a finger prick at planned parenthood it was negative... now my question is since I lacked education on window period I haven't been tested for hep c since 28 days past exposure if say I was coinfected with hep c the time of exposure will it delay the window if it was acute hcv and also will it affect the p24 protein portion of the test as well. I keep getting mixed answers and I just want to move on I learned from my mistake and I apreciate any knowledge you can give me

And was the 4th gen test i took 28 days past exposure would of been around the peak of the antigen stage

And am I conclusively negative???

Thank you and godbless

Hi You are HIV free. Testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post day of exposure and as long as no other exposures occurred during this time the test results are conclusive. If Hepatitis B or C were present they would not interfere with the testing results for HIV.

Be well and Stay SAFE! Shannon

I tried asking Dr wohl but never seen results.
i accidentally think i ate blood