My Girlfriend

My girlfriend and I have been having sex for about a month and she recently stopped touching me and told me that lately she has had an odor coming from her vagina. Now I do believe that I have herpes, but I have never slept with her while I was broken out. Is it possible that the symptoms that she is describing could be that I accidently gave her herpes without realizing it Or is it that she has came in contact with some other kind of STD? Please let me know because this is really bothering me.

Herpes should not cause vaginal odor. Other STDs including bacterial vaginosis can but non-STD causes also can do this.

She needs to get checked by a clinician.

Your own doctor can talk with you about whether you should take herpes medicine to reduce your risk of transmitting this infection to your partner.

Worried that I might have HIV
I tried asking Dr wohl but never seen results.