Worried that I might have HIV
Apr 17, 2013
I had unprotected sex, it was a one night stand and 2 weeks after my neck glands were swollen. My neck glands swell up every now and then anyway so I didn't think anything of it until I found out it can be an early symptom of HIV. I'm starting to worry and panic now. It was the only symptom I got but do you think there's a chance of HIV infection or was it just a coincidence?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.