Confused again.... Please clarify

Dr, you answered a question for me a few months back. I had unprotected vaginal sex with a male who says he is negative, but I have OCD. This happens to be my annoying obsession in my life now. Anyway, I also have MS and you responded with " I tell the many worried well to test at 6 months if it will diminish your fears". I did just that, with a rapid finger test, clearview. It was 200 days post exposure, negative! The clinic I went to, for all 7 of my tests don't offer the duo test. Is antibody enough? Mr Cordova responded to someone today stating having MS may delay seroconversion. Why I still read this site is obvious I'm still a nervous wreck! In your opinion, should I continue testing out to a year or more? Or just continue with me therapy and get over the mistake I made and get back to the wonderful life I have ignored for the past months? Thank you for your time!

People with MS make antibodies just fine. Your HIV test is conclusive and you are HIV negative.

Doubt about window period
What do you recommend???