8th week, upset worried

hello shanon, hope u well.. dear shanon today is my 8th week of possible exposure.. 2 days ago I had sore throt and then last night I womited much.. dear shanon I WAS SHIVERING LIKE HELL I WAS FEELING TOO COLD THE TEMPRETURE HERE IS 35 CELCIUS INDIA.. NOW AFTER LISNING TO THIS DO U THINK THIS ARE RELATED TO HIV. PLEASE REPLY TO ME

Hi You didn't give me a lot of information, but from what you have told me, just shivering at night is not a symptom of HIV. For testing, the guidelines are to be tested 90 days post exposure and if there are no other exposures during this time the results of the test are conclusive. I would continue with the course of testing and get tested at the 90 day mark. If you want more of an assessment of your risk, write back and tell us what your exposure was. Or you can go to HIV transmission, on our web page to learn more.

this is 4th time i am asking question, please reply
Low risk of HIV and the effect of PEP