Dr.shannon need your expert advice please !

I my name is Adam I had sex with a escort using a spermicide condom be for inter course she performed oral sex with the condom on then we had intercourse I didn't know those condoms were not the ones to be used cause it can cause irritation but the condom was latex and I didn't notice any irritation on me after wards I used the condom correctly never did my penis touched her vagina with out a condom it stayed intact during intercourse when finish there was no blood on the condom so it start to concern me about this hiv situation how can it occur when using a condom correctly and I read all the topics on the internet please I need your expert advice thank you and best wishes.

Hi You did everything correctly to give yourself protection against transmission. The blood on the condom was from her and this is why condoms should be used. She could be on or close to her cycle, or during sex there could have been a small cut or tear that occurred that caused her to bleed.

Because you had the condom on, used correctly and it didn't fall off you were protected.

re.cheated by lab tecnician, last que..
DR.Shannon really worried can you please help