re.cheated by lab tecnician, last que..

dear shanon, I knew u will reply me and help me to feel some releaf. dear shanon, the reason I feel that my report was not true is because the technician handed me it within 15 mins so I want to know that how much time is taken to test by immunocomb bispot.. and as I was going every week for check up he might have think I am mad and handed negative without wasting the kit.. please answer this so I can be assured you people at the body .com are angles I love dr bob and all of you there thank you

Hi There are several different brands of test out there being used currently and you can receive results between 10-20 minutes. So yes results given to you 15 minutes is possible.

Can one get neurosyphilis 4 months after acquiring it?
Dr.shannon need your expert advice please !