confused

hi doctor i am a male from UAE. 3 mouth ago i had an protected anal sex with a Chinese prostitute .after 2 minute i pull out and i saw some feces on the head of my penis i tried to clean it but i could not so that lady removed the condom . now i am confused that did my condom break our not ? did i have to go for test? please answer me

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If she removed the condom and the feces went along with it then my assumption is that the condom did not break. You would know if there was feces on your penis.

In health,

Richard

How likely is transmission in this case?
Risks of HIV after having unprotected anal sex with a stranger girl