Saliva in anus!very worried

hi I hope you can help and give me some reassurance,I had an encounter with a ts escort,it was just mostly mutual masturbation no oral,her brushing her penis over me,I don't think her penis touched my anus.it did touch my but cheeks though.wat I am really concerned about is at the end she put a condom on her fingers then spat her saliva into my anus then she fingered me for about a minute until I came. Am I at risk for hiv or other stds from this encounter?? And say the tip of her penis touched the outside of my anus,is that another risk? In your professionl opinion do I need testing? Does saliva in the anus efficiently pass hiv or hep b? I am very scared at the moment and need some help Thanks in advance

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There was not a risk for HIV transmission in this situation. Her penis being near your anus is not enough to cause transmission. Penetration would need to occur.

Saliva DOES NOT transmit the virus. That part of the incident was also not a risk. Only four fluids transmit the virus. They are:

1: Blood

2: Semen including pre-ejaculatory fluids

3: Vaginal secretions

3: Breast Milk

In health,

Richard

HAD PROTECTED SEX WITH SEX WORKER FOR LESS THAN 5MIN WITHOUT EJACULATING
How likely is transmission in this case?