consider you as elder brother.

dear Richard, I am from india and here the role of elder brother is no less then father. I am asking you this question as younger brother please help me bro I am crying each single day and have made my life hell. richard, 1.ONE STRANGER GAY PERFORMED ORAL SEX ON ME FOR 45 MINS I EJACULATED IN HIS MOUTH 2. THIS WAS THE ONLY EXPOSURE 3. I SAID HIM TO TEST HE PHOTOCOPIED ME AN IMMUNOLOGY REPORT STATING NEGETIVE DATE WAS AFTER OWR ENCOUNTER. 4. FOR NO REASON I FEEL THE REPORT IS FAKE 5. I TESTED AT 11, 22 ,44 54 DAYS BUT STILL FEEL MY REPORTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DID IMMUNOCOMB BISPOT TEST AND DOCTOR HANDED RESULT WITHIN 15 MINS AND I READ IT TAKES 37 MINS FOR THIS TEST.. NOW I KNOW HIV IS NOT TAHT EASY TO SPREAD BY ORAL SEX AND I AM QUITE KNOWLWDGEBLE FOR THIS TOPIC BUT I BEG U TO SAY SOME THING ABOUT MY THOSE 5 POINTS PLEASE ANSWER ME

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I am honored that you would consider me an elder brother. Here are my thoughts on your questions:

1: Low-risk to both partners. See below for our stance on oral sex.

2: Makes it even less of a risk.

3: OK.

4: You might ask yourself WHY you feel that way? Are you ashamed that you let a man perform oral sex on you? Just wondering...

5: I am not sure which exact test your doctor was using, but many tests only take 10 or 15 mins to develop. Doctors are not in the habit of handing out fake results. I would trust the test. Be advised: You must wait 90 days for a conclusive result.

Our stance on oral sex: The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low.

Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus.

Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

BOTTOM LINE: I do not think you need to be concerned. The risk of transmission was extremely low. If this situation is causing you distress I think you need to dig a little deeper into WHY.

Good luck and in health,

Richard

sex with hiv positive masseur
Contracting HIV through oral sex, no semen?