sex with hiv positive masseur

hello! 3 days ago, i had unprotected anal sex with hiv pos masseur, it lasted about 1-2 minutes. 1 am the top and hes the bottom. ididnt ejaculate inside his anus coz he opted to swallow my fluid instead of depositing inside...i am very much worried now if i get this infection or not..whats the probability of having this infection?? do i need to undergo hiv check up post 2 weeks of exposure?? he said he had sex with his clients several times inside the massage center..pls help me doctor, i am in deep stress right now.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Any unprotected incident of vaginal or anal sex poses the risk for transmission.

Since you were the insertive partner and it was a one-time occurrence, transmission was unlikely. However, I would suggest a full round of STD testing including HIV at the 90 day mark just to be certain.

In the future, remember that using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is an effective way of preventing the spread of HIV and many other STD's.

In health,

Richard

Saliva touching with male chest
consider you as elder brother.