|Saliva touching with male chest
Apr 15, 2013
if anyone licks/kisses male chest area with no blood or sore at chest area is there any chance of HIV transmission?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. There is no risk of transmission in a situation like this. Saliva does not transmit the virus. Only four fluids are capable of transmitting the virus. They are:
1: Semen including pre-ejaculatory fluids
2: Vaginal secretions
3: Breast Milk
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Touching Saliva
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Saliva?
- Itchy Skin After Anal With Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.