Apr 15, 2013
I was diagnosed and treated for syphilis last year. My partner was however negative for the test and so at some point we had an unprotected sex. This year we both tested and I came positive and him still negative. Could that be the reinfection on my side?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, reinfection is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Patient Have Hiv Increase Cd8?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Sample Hiv Test Results
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Does Hepatitis C Have To Do With A Urine Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.