Apr 15, 2013
I was diagnosed and treated for syphilis last year. My partner was however negative for the test and so at some point we had an unprotected sex. This year we both tested and I came positive and him still negative. Could that be the reinfection on my side?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, reinfection is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Trimethoprim Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.