Do these symptoms lean towards me having HIV

Rash on tip of penis the slit, burning ball sac, numbing sensation on buttocks and legs when I sit! Have been tested for all stds came back negative but encounter was less than three weeks ago?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. The numbing sensation on the buttocks and legs is also outside of any symptoms that I know to be connected to an STD.

If the symptoms persist I would suggest following up with your doctor to determine possible causes. Also, depending on how much less that three weeks ago the incident was, it's possible that an infection is not showing up on your tests. Another screening at 90 days would be your best bet.

In health,

Richard

Is dry humping safe for HIV with one partner naked?
Deep ORAL sex. Please kindly assess risk.