Is dry humping safe for HIV with one partner naked?

Hello Dr. Richard,I had sex a few days back with a girl I met in a party. And it seems she may be in the high risk category. We were both drunk and we had a dry hump. I was in my underwear and in soft material night pants. She was naked. I ejaculated inside my underwear and we lasted 8-9 minutes.I have no idea if I was stroking directly above her vaginal opening or somewhere around. She cannot even recall the incident in the morning! I read an old question on this forum which said you are safe even if both sides are in their skivvies, which was not the case here. So my anxiety stems most from that. My ejaculate was not enough to wet my night pant. Please be kind to reply to my question.Thank You.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. You were not at risk in this situation. HIV is not transmitted this way. The virus CANNOT make its way through clothing, and into the bloodstream of an uninfected person.

In health,

Richard

kissing after treatment
Do these symptoms lean towards me having HIV