kissing after treatment

Hello. I got the injection Thursday afternoon for gono and kissed someone like an idiot on Sunday afternoon. I believe I had the infection in my throat as well as penis before the injection. I was injected 3 days after noticeable symptoms began on Monday. I'm wondering how infectious I likely was when I foolishly kissed on Sunday? Is it probable that the drugs had already neutralized the bacteria in the mouth? I'm hating myself for this dilemma I created.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The bacteria that causes Gonorrhea prefers the back of the throat where it is dark and moist. It is highly unlikely that you transmitted it via kissing.

In health,

Richard

Aids Q
Is dry humping safe for HIV with one partner naked?