kissing after treatment
Apr 15, 2013
Hello. I got the injection Thursday afternoon for gono and kissed someone like an idiot on Sunday afternoon. I believe I had the infection in my throat as well as penis before the injection. I was injected 3 days after noticeable symptoms began on Monday. I'm wondering how infectious I likely was when I foolishly kissed on Sunday? Is it probable that the drugs had already neutralized the bacteria in the mouth? I'm hating myself for this dilemma I created.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The bacteria that causes Gonorrhea prefers the back of the throat where it is dark and moist. It is highly unlikely that you transmitted it via kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.