Apr 15, 2013
the first time i had sex it was unpretected. but it hurt so bad so he only put in me for like, 3 seconds and then he stopped before he came, or even was about to come. can i still get aids?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime you have unprotected penetrative sex there is a risk. Now that you are sexually active it is important for you to be tested for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.
Since this was a one-time occurrence, was very brief, and there was no ejaculation, I doubt transmission occurred. You should still be tested.
You must wait 90 days before you can get a conclusive test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.