shanon am i cheated by lab tecnician?

dear shanon I hope you are alright, my regards to you and your family dear. so the thing is I am too scared abt hiv after my recent exposure which was 55 days back, I have decided to check every week and this time when I was in lab the technician took my blood and handed me result within 15 minutes that I am negative.. my question is is it possible that he had just typed without actual checking it.. I did immunocomb bispot anti body test.. I know u cant answer on human behaviour but plz I am asking you this question as keeping u in my moms place. pleas answer me shanon I am anxious worried non functioning.

Hi There would be no reason to show you the results of the test that were no yours, especially with it being negative. The testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post your exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the test are conclusive. Go in for testing again at the 90 day mark and if you still fear that this technician showed you the wrong test you can either ask for another technician or ask that the test be run in front of you so that you are in control by seeing all that takes place with running your test.

thanks but need your urgent advise!!!!///plzzzzz
Chance of getting hiv with condom