cant stop crying please help.

dear shanon, I have let an stranger perform oral sex on me I am a gay. 1. this was the only exposure 2. I asked him to be tested after one week he gave me report on non reactive but I think the report is fake 3. I did immunocomb bispot hiv 1 and 2 test at 11,22,33,54 days all were negative 4. I feel as I am from an developing country and the lab technician gave me report within 20 mins I think my reports are fake. 5. I am non functioning I know the risk of hiv is less by oral sex please say any thing about how can I get my life back. I don't eat much I quit all of my friends I broke my mobile and I left my studies too.. I cry, and I am in great depression please I want u to help me shanon please..

Hi, The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low.

I hope this can put you mind at ease and you can move on with life!

french kissing low risk/ no risk confuse
thanks but need your urgent advise!!!!///plzzzzz