Dr Shannon please help me.

This is my story. Eight months ago i went with a sex worker(she had a very bad hygiene,smelld very bad especially her vagina,and she was a drug user)I wear a condom and we had sex for 3 minutes but iam not sure if the condom stayed on ore moved or slipt or got broken. The day after that my scrotum got ren and itchy and my urine was burning.I went to the emrgency and was diagnosed with hydrocele and epydidimitis. Five weeks after sexual contact i had a lot of symptoms(i think related to hiv)like:flu,runny nose,sore throat,joint pain,night sweatin,white tounge,losss of appetite,light fever.My question is why did i have to have all of those symptoms...it wasnt flu season,it wasnt winter,no one else had the flu at that time at home,work or around. Six weeks after my bigist mistake ever i did a hiv test(antiboady 4th genaration)which came back negative. I repeted the same test at 12 and 14 weeks both came back negative. Also i repeated the same test at 6 months and gat a negative result. Please i want to know and to move on ...Do u think i am HIV Negative for sure ?

Hi Your testing history shows that you are HIV free! Testing guidelines are a test at 90 days post exposure as long as there were no other exposures during this time are conclusive. It sounds like you just got a cold or another type of viral infection such as the flu.

Move on and make sure you make better choices in the future!!

Please Your Expert Opinion Is Desparately Requested...! Im worried
french kissing low risk/ no risk confuse