Sick after wisdom teeth

On January 12 I had sex unprotected with a HIV positive person. I got test the following week and on feb 18th n the results came out negative . I need to go back in again. But recently I got my wisdom teeth removed on march 7th but now I'm sick a week later with a flu like sickness, sore throat and a head ache, and hot flashes. I don't know if I sick from my wisdom teeth or I'm experiencing HIV symptoms. Also on Monday march 18th I drank a some water out of my friends water bottle who was recently sick.two days after I began to start feeling sick. I'm freaking out and worrying about which of the two I'm sick from, I've been sick for the past 3 day's. Please help!!!!!!'

Hi You had unprotected sex which as you know, put yourself at risk for all of the sexually transmitted infections. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. You are on the right track for testing. Getting your wisdom teeth pulled could cause the symptoms you are having as well as drinking after the person who has a cold or virus. I would recommend you follow up with both of your health care providers, your dentist to ensure you do not have an infection from pulling your teeth and secondly your health care provider for evaluation of your symptoms.

Be well and take care of yourself,

Shannon

Legal prostitution
Writing 3rd Time!!!! HIV Viral load RT PCR, i am going to die pls answer