|Tooth broke skin....Scared please answer
Apr 13, 2013
My tooth broke the skin on the head of an HIV infected person.Without realizing i swallowed and then quickly spit a million times. what are my chances? The cut was less than an inch, i dont know if blood got into my mouth but, my tooth hurt really bad from hitting his head.
| Response from Ms. Southall
hi The risk is considered to carry a very low-risk as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus and there would have to be a large amount of blood present and you would have to have an open sore or wound in your mouth.
There's no need to be concerned from what you have described.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.