Tooth broke skin....Scared please answer

My tooth broke the skin on the head of an HIV infected person.Without realizing i swallowed and then quickly spit a million times. what are my chances? The cut was less than an inch, i dont know if blood got into my mouth but, my tooth hurt really bad from hitting his head.

hi The risk is considered to carry a very low-risk as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus and there would have to be a large amount of blood present and you would have to have an open sore or wound in your mouth.

There's no need to be concerned from what you have described.

virus in water
Legal prostitution