virus in water
Apr 13, 2013
a friend of mine recently bathed herself in a bucket of water, to her surprise there seemed to be some sort of blood particle in the water, she however continued bathing in the water, after just throwing out the particle. is there need for concern.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. If it were HIV, once it leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect. Water will dilute the blood therefore allowing HIV to die faster. So if in fact it were HIV, there is no concern for transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.