Does water wash off HIV

So I encountered a soap dispenser today that dispensed something I swear kinda looked (white and yellowish) and felt (well I guess gel soap feels like it) like semen for some reason. (It smelt soapyish, but I'm not sure about that) I just washed it off with water and went my way. It also bubbled like regular soap when rubbed but I don't know if semen does as well.

I know how ridiculous this thing sounds like but for some reason stuff like this bugs me all the time. I'm just wondering if the water basically washes the virus off of skin (in case I put my fingers in my mouth). I don't know how or why anyone would fill up a soap container (and it was full by the way, and left in there for at least a few weeks, months or maybe more since the place was a school and closed a few years ago) with their own semen but there you go my paranoia won't quite let my mind be at peace. Unless I put that directly in my mouth, (I had sores from accidentally biting my gums, but I did not put it directly in my mouth)there is virtually no risk correct?

HI Yes good old soap and water works. Also, you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid in order for HIV transmission to occur. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

receptive oral sex and hiv
virus in water