Complicated circumstances- protected anal to unprotected blowjob transition.

Two days ago i slept with a shemale sex worker. We had protected anal sex however when i pulled out. S/he grabbed my penis and took off my condom. With the same hand that took off the condom (that was inside her anus a few seconds earlier) she started to stroke my penis before giving me a blow job. How worried should I be and should k be tested soon?- i must apologize if this question was already asked, but so far i have been able to find infomation on blowjobs and anal sex separately. Thank you in advance.

Hi First, condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. Good news that you used one. Second, as long as your penis doesn't have any sores or openings (besides the urethra) the risk is very minimal. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

With all of your exposure the only one that can cause any reason for a concern about HIV transmission is the stroking you with her hand and only if you had sores on your penis.

Your risk is incredibly low for HIV transmission.

negative test but symptoms
please be gentle:((