|88 day negative test conclusive?
Apr 12, 2013
Hi Shannon, would you consider a 12.5 week (88 day) antibody only HIV test via LabCorp Panel 083824 conclusive? Please advice, thanks.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The sensitivity of HIV testing has improved greatly over the past few years and the current guidelines are to be tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time, the results are conclusive. Having a negative test at 88 days is good news.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- 8 Week Test Negative Conclusive
- Is A 26 Week Negative Hiv Test Conclusive?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.