Need help, I am scared!!!!!!!!!

Dear : On 31th January, a prostitute gave me oral sex with a condom. But before she gave me oral sex, she brushed her tooth with toothpaste. When she finished brushing tooth, maybe five minutes later, before I wear the condom, her tongue kissed my glans, Damn! I suddenly noticed it¡s very dangerous, so I pushed her tongue away immediately. So maybe her tongue got to my glans about half of second. I¡m so scared now, because I often see my gum blood when I brush my tooth. If she have HIV and gum blood when she brushing her tooth, Can she gave me the HIV through kissing my glans? After her tongue kissed my glans, i wear the condom to let her gave me oral sex. I¡m worry about that her tongue gave the HIV to my glans. The place her tongue kiss my glans happened to be disrepair through the oral sex and let the HIV into my body. I got cold on 11th February, and got fever 17th February. I¡m so regret now!!!!! I feel very sorry to god, to my wife and to my daughter. Please help me!!!

Hi Rest assured, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Her tongue licking on you doesn't pose a risk for HIV transmission. HIV is not transmitted through saliva and if she did indeed have any blood present, you would have to have an open sore and even then the risk of transmission is very small. Using a condom for the complete act of oral sex, we know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off.

Question about receiving unprotected oral sex and flu like symptoms within 48 hours
tested Negative