Please answeeer!

Dear doctor, I know that you're sick of answering this question but I'm really concerned about this issue. I'm just 16 and I regret for my this kind of stupid behaviour. 1 month ago I went to a sex house. We got in the room with the woman who seemed like 20 and she offered me oral sex. I don't know how I accepted but I did. She cleaned my penis and performed oral sex for 30 seconds. I remember that she was very careful not to touch with the opening of my penis and she was chewing gum. I looked around and there were no blood around. After oral sex we had protected vaginal sex and I leaved the setting. After that I started to concern about this hiv situation and red all the topics about this on the internet. I need your answe Best wishes , Kadir from Turkey ( sorry for bad langauge)

Hi Kadir, First we know that oral sex carries the lowest risk for HIV transmission and condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Because of all of this, your risk of HIV transmission was prevented.

using nonoxynol-9 latex condoms
please answer my ?