using nonoxynol-9 latex condoms

an escort had sex with a nonoxynol-9 latex condom with a man hours later I also used a nonoxynol-9 latex condom with the same escort she said she got tested for hiv and she was negative is there any possible way she could have got infected in the past months ? Does my semen have to touch her semen for hiv transmission or does her semen have to get on the condom, the condom never tore or slipped off during intercourse nor the tip of my penis touched her vagina with out a condom, condom was on from start to finish less than 5 minutes iam worried on what should I do when do u think I should get tested or should I get tested iam I in danger of being infected ?

Hi Great choice in using condoms! The use of nonoxynol-9 has been dicouraged because of the irriation that it can cause on individuals. But we do know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off.

HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mothers breast milk.

Because of your use of the condom and that it didn't slip off or break, you gave yourself the protection you needed.

pep after 43 hours can reduce my risk ?
Please answeeer!