pep after 43 hours can reduce my risk ?

hi , im from turkey and near two days was i had a anal sex with a escort woman and during relation my condom is displaced . today i gone to social security hospital and they started the pep with kaletra and truvada , i started to take them after 43 hour of risky relation . i wonder can pep reduce risk and is my risk really so much ? . by the way i dont know if they can effect the risk but anyway i want to tell my penis is not big , i didnt ejaculated inside , i didnt cleaned my penis after relation and i licked her body which may any other person with hiv ejaculated on before . please excuse me for my poor english and thank you very much finally i want to ask if i have hiv how many years can i live with it , im so young and dont want to make my family sorry ...

PEP works to prevent HIV and the sooner it is started, the better. 43 hours is better than 72 hours.

It is hard to assess your risk but this encounter sounds somewhat risky given the anal sex. I would not worry about the licking.

Complete the PEP and get tested at 4 weeks and 12 weeks after the exposure. Testing for other STDs is also a good idea.

Condom Broke and Came Inside
using nonoxynol-9 latex condoms