Condom Broke and Came Inside

Hello I had a bad experience at a massage parlour. I had a vaginal sex with a girl with condom on. First she was on top of me and then we moved to missionary position. When we moved to missionary position the condom is intact. But after we started in missionary position the nightmar occured and condom broke and I came inside. I dont know when this happened but this shud be not more than a minute. She realised only when she pulled out the condom. I am so tensed and didnt know what to do. At that time she was more worried about pregnancy rather than HIV. I asked her if she is ok the. She told that she has two kids and swears on them and told she is clean. But I couldnt take that granted. I check my penis and its all dry and it almost two days this happened and I am checking on the internet about the consequences but couldnt find a definitive answer. Can any one of you guide me and do me a favor when I need to be tested if necessary or not. I am new to US and I am alone. i couldnt sleep well please help me. BRW my name is manu

Dear Manu

Yes, there is a risk of infection with HIV and other sexually transmitted infections with unprotected sex - which is what you had once the condom broke.

You should go to your doctor or local health department and report the exposure and ask for testing for HIV and STDs. They will test you for HIV then and again in a few weeks.

The good news is that the risk of HIV infection (presuming your partner was HIV+) after a singe short act of penile-vaginal sex is typically low. Still, get tested.

worried nursing student
pep after 43 hours can reduce my risk ?