worried nursing student

I am a nursing student who was observing one of the RNs at my clinical site while she was suctioning a trach. I was wearing gloves, a gown and a mask (no visor), but got a couple of droplets splashed on my forehead and cheek; I do not think any of it got into my eyes, but cannot be certain. I was wearing glasses.

I do not know the status of the patient. Is this something that I need to be concerned about in terms of HIV transmission?

No risk here. You had glasses on so you were likely protected. Plus this does not sound like bloody fluid so even less of a concern. All potential exposures should be reported to your supervisors and occupational health.

Hiv+ & Rimmining
Condom Broke and Came Inside