Hiv+ & Rimmining
Apr 8, 2013
I rimmed a positive guy who had unprotected sex a few hours earlier. If he had semen in him what are my changes of becoming infected?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Unlikely as the mouth is not a good place for HIV to enter the body and cause infection. Other infections can be acquired this way, however, including most other STDs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.