Dating someone negative

I recently started dating a guy who is HIV negative and I am HIV positive and we are a homosexual couple. His biggest concern is being sexual and I just want to make sure I can answer all of his questions. What are all the risk factors and and safety tips that need to take like including things like oral sex as well. My T-cell count is amazing and my Viral load is undetectable. Anything you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

As you have a viral load that is undetectable your chance of passing on HIV to your partner is extremely low. I would still recommend condoms for anal sex. As oral sex carries such a very low risk of transmission in general I would not see a need for condoms when he performs oral sex on you (and certainly not when you go down on him).

You can also consider whether to take a belt and suspenders approach and have your partner take PrEP - that is he take Truvada to prevent infection during an exposure. I'd say that is a it of overkill provided your viral load remains undetectable but some find comfort from the added sense of security.

Of course, there is more than HIV out there and it is a good idea to be checked for other STDS (both of you) and if you are not both monogamous such infections could also enter into the relationship.

Please answer this time I need peace of mind !!
Hiv+ & Rimmining