Please answer this time I need peace of mind !!

Dear doctor, I know that you're sick of answering this question but I'm really concerned about this issue. I'm just 16 and I regret for my this kind of stupid behaviour. 1 month ago I went to a sex house. We got in the room with the woman who seemed like 20 and she offered me oral sex. I don't know how I accepted but I did. She cleaned my penis and performed oral sex for 30 seconds. I remember that she was very careful not to touch with the opening of my penis and she was chewing gum. I looked around and there were no blood around. After oral sex we had protected vaginal sex and I leaved the setting. After that I started to concern about this hiv situation and red all the topics about this on the internet and I asked 2 questions to this site. I hope you answer this time. I need your answer very much I feel like I'm going to die and tired. Best wishes , Kadir from Turkey ( sorry for bad langauge)

Dear Kadir,

I see no risk here for HIV. I would not be worried about it. The main thing is you used a condom during vaginal sex.

bone marrow transplatation
Dating someone negative