Your Expert Opinion Is Desparately Requested

Dr. Wohl, I wanted your expert opinion on placing this matter to rest. After a potential exposure back in November i have not been well. i have had night sweats; loss of weight (constipation and diarhea); some fatigue; some rashes, feeling very cold at times - especially at my hands and feet. Out to four months I have now had multiple Elisa's; two RNA PCR's, and one bDNA PCR with all negative results. In your opinion, can I rule out HIV? God bless you, and I eagerly await your response and posssible suggestions.

Please see multiple posts with almost the exact same question. The answer I provided to these and to you is that the testing is very conclusive and your are not HIV infected. There is another cause of for your symptoms.

my exposure, and test results
bone marrow transplatation