Help Dr Shannon! Final Question as i am going to marry my girlfriend next month

Hi, Previously,you answered my question . But i still got some question. After i ejaculated,my dick ( with condom )starts to soften but continued having vagina intercourse with the sex worker but is still covering my dick without breaking/slipping.However,i only remove my condom after 1 minute and went to take a bath.May i know if the vagina fluid outside the condom enters my condom when my dick starts to soften,will i get HIV?

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Withdrawing after a minute after you soften but still wearing the condom gives you the protection that you need. There is a very small risk of vaginal fluid entering the condom but it is unlikely and you risk of HIV transmission is very small.

Question about viral load test
Seroconversion ff up