few red spot got me really worried. is this hiv rash?

i was given blowjob two weeks ago. yesterday i noticed two small red spots on my skin.they were color of blood.it got me really worried.but the spots were removed by just rubbing them of with hand sanitizer.but most probably they were slight bleeding.can hiv rash cause someone to bleed?and assure me this....rashes dont go away by rubbing right?so is this very small bleeding spot a worrying factor for me?and it was unexplainable and never happened to me before.plz someone explain.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but it does carry risk for all of the other sexually transmitted infections. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation, but again the likelihood that this is HIV is extremely low. Also symptoms that you are experiencing are not HIV.

RE: so your saying?????
very concerned....