|RE: so your saying?????
Apr 8, 2013
So my test right at 29 weeks takes me out of that 1%?? And I'm in the clear to have unprotected sex with my gf again?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes you are HIV free again as long as during this time you had no other exposures.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- You Can Only Get Hpv By Sex
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.