|RE: so your saying?????
Apr 8, 2013
So my test right at 29 weeks takes me out of that 1%?? And I'm in the clear to have unprotected sex with my gf again?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes you are HIV free again as long as during this time you had no other exposures.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Do Warts Look Like With Hpv?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
- Syphilis And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.