Apr 8, 2013
first I would like to ask about my story which is I have vaginal intercourse with condom (status that girl assume pos) then 1. we have kiss each other (not french kiss) simple. 2. then my penis was touched the face of vagina that have some fluid at my penis and also vagina (condom not wear yet) 3. we have sex about 1min and ejaculate in condom (i see the condom myself ) 4.she oral sex me and ejaculate for 2nd time.
my question is 1. is there any chance for getting Hiv in kissing, blow job my penis which is virus can going trough urethra because my penis is vertically during blowjob so in case the salive can going through easily.
2.when my penis touched the vagina about 5sec is there any chance the fluid to enter my urethra?
Response from Ms. Southall
Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.