Curios

first I would like to ask about my story which is I have vaginal intercourse with condom (status that girl assume pos) then 1. we have kiss each other (not french kiss) simple. 2. then my penis was touched the face of vagina that have some fluid at my penis and also vagina (condom not wear yet) 3. we have sex about 1min and ejaculate in condom (i see the condom myself ) 4.she oral sex me and ejaculate for 2nd time.

my question is 1. is there any chance for getting Hiv in kissing, blow job my penis which is virus can going trough urethra because my penis is vertically during blowjob so in case the salive can going through easily.

2.when my penis touched the vagina about 5sec is there any chance the fluid to enter my urethra?

HI HIV transmission does not occur through kissing and oral sex carries the lowest risk. The brief exposure to the vaginal fluid with your penis also carries a very small risk.

Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

plzzzzzzzzz help doctor
i need help, i am woied